- Giới thiệu
- Giải pháp
- Oracle NetSuite ERP
- Bán lẻ
- Chuỗi nhà sách
- Dịch vụ
- Tin tức
- Tuyển dụng
- Liên hệ
ERP Business Analyst – Chuyên viên phân tích nghiệp vụ (Oracle NetSuite ERP Consultant)
BTM Global Consulting Vietnam has been being a leading provider of software development and implementation services since 2004. Implementation services cover Oracle Retail products, Oracle NetSuite ERP products. BTM Global is a business application expert who delivers complete cloud computing solutions from planning, implementation, and life/cycle support. Our team has played an integral part in our clients’ successes, as our functional, technical and delivery management experts combine a value/driven solution with exceptional program delivery to bring the right solution, delivery plan and program team to bear for a timely and cost/efficient implementation. We’ve delivered a wide variety of programs ranging from full/scale enterprise product suite implementations and upgrades, delivery of strategic point solutions and software packages, full development of custom software solutions, and comprehensive business intelligence strategies and solutions.
1. Job Summary:
A (Sr.) NetSuite Business Analyst in BTM VN plays a key role in entirely and correctly collecting and documenting requirements from client for Oracle NetSuite ERP and related products. He/she is required to have wide and deep knowledge of Oracle NetSuite functionality. He/she defines criteria, constraints and objectives of project and ensures the development teams develop the right products and deliver to the clients the functions and usability they expect to have.
2. Job Detail:
- Assess the client’s business needs and business processes (current and future).
- Interview the domain experts at the client company to capture all relevant domain knowledge.
- Document the product’s vision and the project’s scope.
- Document the client’s business requirements in detail, together with all assumptions and caveats included.
- Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements.
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
- Participate in reviews and inspections of requirements documents. Participate in reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
- Serve as an internal point of contact for development team whenever requirements need to be clarified.
- Identifying risks and changes in the project requirements and support Project Manager in risk and change management.
- Provide user training and support production.
- Participate in pre-sales through delivery cycle specifically for the use of the NetSuite product.
- 4-year college degree or above in finance, computer science or related fields.
- Extensive IT knowledge.
- Other relevant certificates in Software, Hardware, Networking Engineering or Management and Soft skills are plus.
- At least 4-year experience in ERP Software Industry. Have a deep knowledge in Vietnam Accounting.
- Certified NetSuite Administrator or Consultant is a plus.
- Experience in ERP (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Odoo, Bravo, Infor, Epicor, …) is a plus.
- Possess basic & discrete knowledge and perform basic requirement gathering/management work mostly independently and require supervision for more complex work.
- Ability to document business requirements in an accurate, unambiguous and succinct fashion.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Good listening and interviewing skills to understand a customer’s business environment and processes.
- At least 2-year experience in working with English Speaking clients.
- Must have good English (equivalent TOEIC 650) skills, including speaking, reading, listening and writing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good presentation and client relation skills.
- Ability to develop new approaches to problems.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines.
- Ability to be flexible and to handle multiple projects in an organized, timely manner v.v.
- Fixed 13th month salary.
- 14th and 15th month bonus, subject to your performance.
- Loyalty awards.
- Project bonus.
- Family medical insurance.
- Employee life insurance.
- Annual health check-up.
- Opportunities to work in the US.
- English speaking, sport, music clubs.
- An annual gift on the company anniversary.
- A gift on children’s day, mid-Autumn, wedding, birthday, …
- Food allowance.
- Transportation allowance.
- Team building activities.
5. Working place:
Helios Building, Street No. 3, Suite 202 Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam.
6. Apply your CV:
Please contact us and send your CV at email@example.com